Inspire Program (U4-U7)
The New Westminster Soccer Club has adopted a new approach to player development for the U4 through U7 age levels. We are pleased to call this our “Inspire Program”.
NWSC’s Under 4 through Under 7 age groups will participate within the guidelines of BC Soccer’s long-term player development model under the guidance of energetic and supportive club recruited team members! All sessions will focus on player development in a low stress, enthusiastic, positive, fun filled and safe environment. The NWSC-WAY will promote an atmosphere that the players will be excited to learn in and anxious to return to!
Registration is mandatory. No unregistered players will be allowed to participate. Anyone wishing to make special arrangements can contact the Registrar or Club Manager. Technical Directors and/or coaches will NOT accept registration at the field, nor will they collect any registration fees.
NWSC’s U4/U5 Philosophy:
At this introductory level, the objective is to get children moving and to keep them active. No competitive games should be played – the objective is for guardians and children to play together informally. As long as the children are active, together, and with a well-known family member, their experience and sense of security and safety will enhance their overall soccer journey with NWSC.
- Appropriate Soccer footwear (depending on whether the player is in a gym or outdoors) and shin guards are required
- Dressed for soccer: shorts or sweats
- Bring a snack and a water bottle
- Classes run Saturday mornings
- See the appropriate box below for more details.
- Sessions will run rain or shine unless fields are closed
- Times may vary during the season if moved indoors
- Coaches are qualified and experienced in working with players of all ages.